- KOCH AG & ENERGY SOLUTIONS
- 046478 Requisition #
Who are we? Watch to find out!
Koch Agronomic Services, LLC is seeking a highly motived and self-driven Assistant Operator for the Sylacauga, AL plant.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Assisting the lead operator during plant startup and in phases of production
- Helping with monitoring plant equipment for malfunction and reporting it in a timely manner
- Assisting the lead operator with maintenance in the plant
- Performing general maintenance such as screen changes, filter changes and replacement of spray nozzles
- Preparing reports and complete safety checks in various plant activities
- Bagging, labeling products and transferring them to a staging area driving/using a forklift
- Making sure the plants are clean and organized
- Collecting quality control samples
- Completing Operator Care assessments of equipment
What You Will Need:
- 2+ years of experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to understand procedures
- Ability to understand safety & environmental risks associated with working in a production facility
- Ability to effectively communicate with managers, customers and peers
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Valid Driver's License
- High school diploma or GED or 5+ years of relevant work experience
What Will Put You Ahead?
- 2+ years of experience in a fertilizer production facility
- Knowledge of industrial manufacturing equipment (bucket elevators, conveyor belts, etc.)
- Experience with both batch and continuous manufacturing processes
- Experience working with chemicals in a manufacturing environment
- Lock out, tag out experience
Physical Requirements/Unusual Working Conditions:
- Must be able to climb stairs, pass a pulmonary breathing test, wear a respirator type mask and lift up 50 pounds
- Must be able to work in a hot environment.
Why Work For Koch Companies?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
- Competitive pay and benefits that help you manage your personal and financial wellness
Want to learn more about KAES?
Koch Ag & Energy Solutions, LLC and its subsidiaries, including Koch Fertilizer, LLC, Koch Agronomic Services, LLC, Koch Energy Services, LLC, Koch Methanol, LLC, and Matador Cattle Company, LLC, are global providers of value-added solutions for the agriculture, turf and ornamental, energy and chemical markets.
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/VeteranExcept where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf