- KOCH AG & ENERGY SOLUTIONS
- 044930 Requisition #
Who are we? Watch to find out!
Koch Fertilizer, LLC is seeking an Instrument/Electrical Planner to join our Enid maintenance team. This role will be responsible for improving work force productivity and work quality by anticipating and eliminating delays through effective job planning. This role will serve as a liaison between the Planning and Maintenance Execution Departments for logistics matters regarding plant assets and manpower availability and will assist Maintenance Supervision in the development of a structured work plans to ensure efficient and effective deployment of available resources. The Instrument/Electrical Planner will have the opportunity to work in a fast growing industry for a large privately owned company with a strong history of growth.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Develop work schedules and plans for maintaining and improving machinery up-time through the use of CMMS systems and other sources of input to effectively utilize available manpower in achieving the facilities up-time goals
- Conduct field walk-downs to scope out all components necessary for planning maintenance work
- Complete contract requisitions for contracted work when required and complete payment authorizations when jobs are complete
- Order all parts and material for jobs when needed
- Communicate with Production and Maintenance leadership to coordinate schedules and effective use of manpower and resources
- Maintain databases of machinery maintenance activities and plans PM-related activities to optimize up-time
- Complete all correspondence and analysis in a timely and effective manner
- Interact appropriately with all levels of associates throughout the organization
What You Will Need:
- 3+ years experience working in a refinery or chemical facility
- Computer literacy and experience with programs such as Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of work-flow processes and daily maintenance routines
- Working knowledge &/or experience of CMMS operating systems or similar (IMDS/MAXIMO/ETC)
- Ability to collaborate with others and drive work-flow process improvements
- Demonstrated "Safety First" attitude with knowledge of proper safe work practices and policies
- Working knowledge Microsoft Office and the ability to use PC based production reporting applications
- Instrument/Electrical maintenance repair experience or mechanical maintenance planning experience associated with I&E equipment
- High School Diploma or GED
What Will Put You Ahead?
- 5+ years relevant experience in Instrumentation/Electrical field
- Technical School Degree
Physical Requirements/Unusual Working Conditions
May be required to climb and crawl in and around process plant equipment
May be required to lift 70 lbs and work at heights exceeding 100 feet
May be required to work long hours and unusual shifts during plant outages
Ability to work overtime
Able to work in a hot, humid, cold, and noisy industrial environment
Must be willing and able to wear the necessary Personal Protection Equipment (PPE, i.e. hard hats, safety glasses, face shield, body harness, chemical suit, ear plugs, hearing protection, safety toe books, FR outer clothing) and other job/project required equipment as specified
Why Work For Koch Companies?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
- Competitive pay and benefits that help you manage your personal and financial wellness
Want to learn more about KAES?
Koch Ag & Energy Solutions, LLC and its subsidiaries own or have interests in nitrogen fertilizer plants in the United States, Canada, and Trinidad and Tobago. The companies cover global demand through terminals in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Australia, France and the United Kingdom. Koch Ag & Energy Solutions, LLC and its subsidiaries; including Koch Fertilizer, LLC and Koch Fertilizer Canada, ULC; have the capability to market and distribute more than 13 million metric tons of fertilizer products annually.
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/VeteranExcept where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf