Mechanical Integrity Inspector
- KOCH AG & ENERGY SOLUTIONS
- 046664 Requisition #
Who are we? Watch to find out!
Are you looking for a challenging opportunity? Koch Fertilizer, LLC Dodge City is looking for a highly motivated Mechanical Integrity Inspector to become part of the Engineering team at our Fertilizer Plant of about 80 employees in Dodge City, KS. The Mechanical Integrity Inspector will work cross functionally with Koch Engineering, Operations, and Maintenance teams. This position would report through the maintenance/reliability leader. This position would be responsible for API inspections and provide oversight of the RBMI program for the Dodge City plant.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Conduct API inspections
- Data entry into the RBMI database as well as develop and maintain metrics related to RBMI
- Provide oversight and make recommendations in matters related to the RBMI program
- Conduct NDE inspections as needed
What You Will Need:
- 5+ years experience in Mechanical Integrity Inspection
- API 510 certification
- Knowledge of NDE testing including PT, UT, MT
- Ability to become NDE certified within 6 months of employment
- High school diploma or GED
What Will Put You Ahead?
- API 570 certification
- API 653 certification
- API 580 experience
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering
Physical Requirements/Unusual Working Conditions
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to wear respirator protection
- Able to enter small/tight spaces to perform inspections
Why Work For Koch Companies?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
- Competitive pay and benefits that help you manage your personal and financial wellness
Want to learn more about KAES?
Koch Ag & Energy Solutions, LLC and its subsidiaries, including Koch Fertilizer, LLC, Koch Agronomic Services, LLC, Koch Energy Services, LLC, Koch Methanol, LLC, and Matador Cattle Company, LLC, are global providers of value-added solutions for the agriculture, turf and ornamental, energy and chemical markets.
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/VeteranExcept where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf