- KOCH AG & ENERGY SOLUTIONS
- 046288 Requisition #
Who are we? Watch to find out!
Koch Fertilizer, LLC is seeking a motivated and self-driven Terminal Leader for our Henry, IL facility. The successful candidate will support operations, maintenance and management of an anhydrous ammonia terminal consisting of ammonia and UAN barge receipts. The individual will be involved with ammonia refrigeration & storage, ammonia heating, truck loading, barge unloading, and I&E control systems. The Terminal Leader will supervise and develop terminal operators.
What You Will Need:
- 2+ years of experience in a technical maintenance and/or operations position
- Ability to understand procedures, safety & environmental risks associated with handling, shipping and storage of anhydrous ammonia
- Effectively communicate to managers, customers, and peers
- Experience or training in the installation, maintaining, operation, and troubleshooting electronic control and process systems
- Mechanical aptitude or background
- Excellent documentation and organizational skills
- Demonstrated abilities to lead and develop people
- Computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, & Outlook
- Valid driver's license
- High school diploma or GED
What Will Put You Ahead?
- 5+ years of experience in an ammonia terminal
- Experience working with chemical shipping & storage equipment or equivalent skills
- Ability to demonstrate adequate knowledge of the equipment and ammonia refrigeration process
- Instrumentation controls/electrical technician background
- Knowledge of PSM, EH&S compliance, and ammonia terminal operations or related chemical type facilities
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in a technical or related field
Physical Requirements/Unusual Working Conditions
- Must be able to pass a pulmonary breathing test and be able to wear a gas mask type respirator and a full Level A SCBA
- Must be able to lift and carry 35 pounds, hand operate valves, and use hand tools
- Willing to work extended hours and off-shift hours as required
- Willing to be on a rotating 24hr on-call schedule during nights and weekends
- Must live within 30 minutes of the terminal
- Must be able to climb stairs and ladders and be able to work in excess of heights of 100 feet
Why Work For Koch Companies?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
- Competitive pay and benefits that help you manage your personal and financial wellness
Want to learn more about KAES?
Koch Ag & Energy Solutions, LLC and its subsidiaries, including Koch Fertilizer, LLC, Koch Agronomic Services, LLC, Koch Energy Services, LLC and Koch Methanol, LLC, and Matador Cattle Company, LLC, are global providers of value-added solutions for the agriculture, turf and ornamental, energy and chemical markets.
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/VeteranExcept where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf