Global Vendor Relations Strategy Leader
- KOCH BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
- 046756 Requisition #
Who are we? Watch to find out!
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Solicits vendor performance feedback from stakeholders and develop vendor roadmaps that drive strategic objectives and successful delivery of desired business outcomes.
- Makes ongoing recommendations with respect to supplier needs through business and needs assessments, supplier assessments, and market/gap analysis.
- Ensures, monitors, and reports on supplier performance and metric measurements. Assists the business in developing corrective action plans. May assists business with making recommendations to the supplier to improve performance.
- Manages quality reviews and metrics to ensure supplier compliance and quality service are meeting client objectives.
- Closely manages vendor contracts to mitigate risk and ensure successful vendor performance.
- Consults with Koch Vendor Management to ensure proper selection and solid negotiations in order to maximize client value.
Proactively establish and foster successful, positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, especially operational business owners and the vendor account executive. Drive engagement through formal and informal interactions.
What You Will Need:
5+ years strategic relationship, program, and risk management experience
- Bachelor’s degree
What Will Put You Ahead?
8+ years of technology or related vendor management experience
Experience managing cross functional global projects and/or teams
Developing and executing on global strategies
Want to learn more about KBS?
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf