BUSINESS ANALYST, GROCERY SALES - GP Consumer Business
- 045487 Requisition #
Who is Georgia-Pacific? Watch to find out!
GP's North American Consumer Business is seeking a Business or Sr. Business Analyst for our Grocery Business in Alpharetta, GA. This person will be responsible for providing analytical thought leadership and support for key and strategic imperatives that will help generate and maximize long term value. Some key responsibilities may include:
Top to Top Scorecarding/Key Initiative Tracking, Portfolio Strategy support, Line Review Support, Category Trend Updates, Post Promotional Analysis, Monthly Funding Sheets, and Dixie Seasonal sales support.
- Analytical Thought Leadership / Support: Providing analytical guidance and support for key and strategic initiatives, cross-functionally
- Top to Top Scorecarding /Key Initiative Tracking: Owning all tracking and reporting against joint value creation areas (Key initiative action plan progress, Trade/rebate spending, Promo calendar, etc.)
- Monthly Funding Sheets: Tracking vendor investments
- Portfolio Strategy Analytics through identifying data insights via primary research
- Line Review Support: Supporting Category Insights Manager with sales data analysis
- Category Trend Updates: Providing brand trend updates to GP categories on regular cadence
- Post Promotional Analysis: Developing and sharing best practices for ROI improvement; Updating Promo Best Practices tracker
- Bachelor’s degree
- Consumer Packaged Goods business experience
- Strong computer skills: MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- 2-3 years of progressive analytics work
- Strong working knowledge of customer-specific and syndicated data
- Advanced Excel and Access Skills
- Experience working with large / strategic CPG organizations and retail customers
- Ability to convert data analytics into useful insights that lead to actionable solutions
Knowledge - Skills - Abilities
- Knowledge of category management and syndicated data analysis tools.
- Strong communication, planning and organization skills
- Possess strong financial acumen and economic thinking skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior management (customer and internal).
- Must effectively collaborate with internal support teams, demonstrating strategic thinking and customer focus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong overall business acumen and ability to act with the appropriate sense of urgency.
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
- Competitive pay and benefits that help you manage your personal and financial wellness
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?
We're part of your everyday life. From the walls of your home to the Dixie® plates on your table, the boxes at your local grocery store or the Quilted Northern® in your bathroom, there's a good chance a Georgia-Pacific product is nearby. We need people like you: People who can help us make life's simple necessities better.
Georgia-Pacific and its subsidiaries are among the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of tissue, paper-based packaging, office papers, cellulose, specialty fibers, non-woven fabrics, building products and related chemicals. Our familiar consumer brands include: Quilted Northern®, Angel Soft®, Brawny®, enMotion®, Sparkle®, Mardi Gras®, and Vanity Fair®, as well as the Dixie® brand of disposable cups, plates and cutlery. Its Harmon subsidiary is among the world's largest recyclers of paper, metal and plastics.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf