Business Support Associate
- 045499 Requisition #
Who is Georgia-Pacific?Watch to find out!
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Supporting assigned sales districts to create efficient processes which lead to sales growth and achieving the sales plan
- Collaborating with GP PRO Sales Professionals to help manage and strategize product sales through the use of the customer management tool (salesforce®.com)
- Utilizing suggestive selling of products and services during customer initiated interaction
- Improving, maintaining and communicating system, product and process knowledge with GP Pro field sales, distribution and customers
- Analyzing business needs through ongoing maintenance of metrics, reports and dashboards that drive key business decisions
- Continuously creating efficiencies through creativity, experimentation, and ideation
- Providing technical support of GP’s electronic and manual dispensing systems to ensure positive customer experience with equipment
What You Will Need:
- High School Diploma or GED
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited four (4) year college or university, or pursuing a Bachelor's degree from an accredited four (4) year college or university with an anticipated graduation date within one (1) year
- Experience in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Willing and able to train in Green Bay, WI for six (6) to eighteen (18) months
- Willing and able to travel up to 15%
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Two (2) years or more of Marketing, Sales, IT, Finance or Business to Business Technical or Sales Support experience
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- Experience analyzing data and producing reports
- Desire to advance and/or ability to relocate for additional advancement opportunities
Why Work For GP?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
- Competitive pay and benefits that help you manage your personal and financial wellness
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?
We're part of your everyday life. From the walls of your home to the Dixie® plates on your table, the boxes at your local grocery store or the Quilted Northern® in your bathroom, there's a good chance a Georgia-Pacific product is nearby. We need people like you: People who can help us make life's simple necessities better.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf