Chemical Tank Truck Driver
- 046229 Requisition #
Who is Georgia-Pacific? Watch to find out!
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Safely picking product up at and delivering product to a variety of locations
- Demonstrating initiative, problem solving skills and attention to detail in all assigned tasks
- Adhering to all rules and regulations of both Georgia-Pacific and DOT to safely operate company cargo tank vehicles
- Maintaining driver logs and company records
- Safely loading and off-loading chemical products
What You Will Need:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 23 years of age
- Minimum of two (2) years verifiable commercial driving experience
- Class A commercial driver’s license
- Willing and able to obtain hazardous materials and cargo tank endorsements on a Class A commercial driver's license prior to starting work
- Must have all required DOT certifications
- No more than one (1) chargeable or preventable motor vehicle accident within the year preceding the date of application
- No more than one (1) violation of motor vehicle laws (other than violations involving parking only) within the year preceding the date of application
- Willing and able to work at heights and in confined spaces
- Willing and able to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations
- Willing and able to work according to DOT driver regulations which can include, variable start times, weekends, and holidays
- Willing and able to follow facial hair guidelines for respirator usage
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Cargo Tank experience
Why Work For GP?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
- Competitive pay and benefits that help you manage your personal and financial wellness
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf