- 046026 Requisition #
INVISTA is a subsidiary of Koch Industries, Inc., one of the world's largest privately-held companies, according to Forbes. Koch companies employ about 100,000 people and have a presence in nearly 60 countries.
INVISTA is among the world's largest integrated producers of polymers and fibers, primarily for nylon, spandex and polyester applications. With a business presence in more than 20 countries, INVISTA delivers exceptional value for its customers through market insights, technology innovations and a powerful portfolio of global trademarks including LYCRA® fiber, COOLMAX® fabric, CORDURA® fabric, STAINMASTER® carpet, and ANTRON® carpet fiber. INVISTA's businesses include Apparel, Intermediates, Performance Surfaces & Materials, and Performance Technologies.
INVISTA is seeking a corporate recruiter to join our corporate HR team. You will be part of a passionate recruiting team dedicated to building a competitive advantage for INVISTA through the acquisition and development of superior talent. Selecting the right talent by identifying talent consistent with our Guiding Principles and Market Based culture is one of most value-added components of this role. As part of this team you will work alongside and have access to senior HR partners with extensive industry experience along with Recruiting Coordinators who will partner with you to provide support.
- Develop effective and innovative solutions to identify and select top-performing talent
- Lead as many as 25 exempt level requisitions across a variety of disciplines including technical and corporate support. May provide recruiting support for non-exempt roles as needed
- Consult and challenge hiring managers through the recruitment process from internal customer engagement, requisition creation, sourcing, screening, and candidate selection including the use of an ATS (Taleo)
- Proactively partner with leadership to understand needs and identify recruiting solutions
- Gather, analyze and present marketplace data related to the recruiting market, hiring trends, new sourcing avenues etc.
- Establish or leverage existing relationships through networking activities both locally and nationwide as needed to identify talent
- Ensure open communication between all related parties involved in the recruiting process
- Own or participate on recruiting projects as needed
- Travel as needed to our manufacturing and business sites. Estimated travel 10-20%
In all areas of responsibilities must have:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks while meeting and/or exceeding deadlines
- Ability to produce accurate, high quality work in a time-sensitive fast paced environment
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration and customer relationship skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and as part of a team
Experience and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related discipline
- 2+ years of corporate recruiting or staffing agency experience
Preferred Experience and Skills:
Experience working with Taleo or a related applicant tracking system
Previous customer service and / or consultative sales experience
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.