Corrugated Packaging Sales Associate Trainee
- 046087 Requisition #
Who is Georgia-Pacific?Watch to find out!
The Corrugated Packaging Sales Associate Trainee will support business objectives by acquiring new customers and deepening relationships with existing customers.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
• Identify and execute sales strategies.
• Create value as measured by revenue growth and account acquisition.
• Identify customer specific solutions and drive implementation through existing
• Successfully sell a value-added portfolio of products employing a consultative,
• Manage assigned prospects to determine business needs. Develop decision
maker relationships and generate new business growth within accounts.
• Work independently against a variety of objectives using time management
skills to meet and exceed internal/external customer expectations.
• Ability to collaboratively lead cross-functional initiatives to successful outcomes
without direct authority.
• Strong communications skills including oral, written, presentation and active l
• Strong project management skills and demonstrated capability.
• View problems, issues and needs from a customer’s perspective; incorporating
creative problem solving techniques to identify appropriate solutions.
• Maintain consistently updated customer activity reports/files; or similar data-
• Demonstrated ability for continuous learning in a highly competitive, fast
changing market place.
What You Will Need:
Corrugated industry and/or display experience
Experience working with internal and external customers
Able and willing to travel locally more than 50%
Experience using Microsoft Office programs such as Word (to write business correspondence), Excel (for use of spreadsheets, reporting, simple formulas) PowerPoint (presentation prep and delivery), and Outlook (for internal and external correspondence).
Bachelor’s degree or higher
At least 3 years selling experience
HRMS software experience
Why Work For GP?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
- Competitive pay and benefits that help you manage your personal and financial wellness
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?
We're part of your everyday life. From the walls of your home to the Dixie® plates on your table, the boxes at your local grocery store or the Quilted Northern® in your bathroom, there's a good chance a Georgia-Pacific product is nearby. We need people like you: People who can help us make life's simple necessities better.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf