Corrugated Packaging Sales Representative
- 045406 Requisition #
Who is Georgia-Pacific?Watch to find out!
The Corrugated Packaging Sales Rep will support business objectives by acquiring new customers and deepening relationships with existing customers.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
• Identify and execute sales strategies.
• Create value as measured by revenue growth and account acquisition.
• Identify customer specific solutions and drive implementation through existing
• Successfully sell a value-added portfolio of products employing a consultative,
• Manage assigned prospects to determine business needs. Develop decision
maker relationships and generate new business growth within accounts.
• Work independently against a variety of objectives using time management
skills to meet and exceed internal/external customer expectations.
• Ability to collaboratively lead cross-functional initiatives to successful outcomes
without direct authority.
• Strong communications skills including oral, written, presentation and active l
• Strong project management skills and demonstrated capability.
• View problems, issues and needs from a customer’s perspective; incorporating
creative problem solving techniques to identify appropriate solutions.
• Maintain consistently updated customer activity reports/files; or similar data-
• Demonstrated ability for continuous learning in a highly competitive, fast
changing market place.
What You Will Need:
• At least 3 years work experience in a sales
• Able and willing to travel locally more than 50% .
• Experience using Microsoft Office programs such as Word (to write business
correspondence), Excel (for use of spreadsheets, reporting, simple formulas)
and Outlook (for internal and external correspondence)
• Corrugated and/or packaging experience
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
Why Work For GP?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
- Competitive pay and benefits that help you manage your personal and financial wellness
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?
We're part of your everyday life. From the walls of your home to the Dixie® plates on your table, the boxes at your local grocery store or the Quilted Northern® in your bathroom, there's a good chance a Georgia-Pacific product is nearby. We need people like you: People who can help us make life's simple necessities better.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf