- 046227 Requisition #
''Innovation is facilitated by having the right people in the right roles with the right skills and values.''
- Charles Koch, Koch Industries Chairman and CEO
INVISTA has set the goal of sustaining a world-class level of performance. We are looking for the right candidate with high motivation to join our Master Data Governance Team. The Data Coordinator provides knowledge and support in the overall master data setup processes. This role will be located at our corporate headquarters in Wichita, KS.
To be successful in this role, the candidate must demonstrate exceptional problem solving and critical thinking skills, be an experienced multi-tasker with excellent prioritization skills, and have a strong attention to detail. We are looking for someone who is comfortable acting independently while also able to collaborate with others at all levels.
- Understand and apply all business processes, procedures and standards related to the creation and maintenance of master data
- Understand expectations for compliance and control activities to mitigate risk in the MDG processes
- Play a key role in the approval process for master data creation through MDG
- Act as a subject matter expert for the MDG tool
- Support users of the MDG tool including troubleshooting user issues and providing direction for users for broader master data questions
- Support master data mass maintenance requests
- Provide local multi-language data support as required
- Collaborate with cross functional resources in the MDG process and effected by master data, including compliance, process owners, and data stewards
- Understand the challenge process by working to optimize the use of the system and eliminate waste
- Raise opportunities to improve user and system effectiveness
Required Education, Experience, and Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least one year of experience in a professional office environment
- Minimum of one year of experience using MS Excel to sort and review data
Preferred Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Fluent or conversational in Spanish
- Experience entering data into an ERP System
- Experience with SAP or closely related ERP systems
INVISTA is among the world's largest integrated producers of polymers and fibers, primarily for nylon, spandex and polyester applications. With a business presence in more than 20 countries, INVISTA delivers exceptional value for its customers through market insights, technology innovations and a powerful portfolio of global trademarks including LYCRA® fiber, COOLMAX® fabric, CORDURA® fabric, STAINMASTER® carpet, and ANTRON® carpet fiber. INVISTA's businesses include Apparel, Intermediates, Performance Surfaces & Materials, and Performance Technologies. You may not realize it, but INVISTA's products play a role in nearly every aspect of your life. For example, INVISTA fibers may be in your carpet, clothing or bedding--and INVISTA polymers may be in your car, food packaging or camping gear. We transform daily life through innovations that create long-term value for our customers and society. You can be a part of the difference by joining the INVISTA team.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf