- 046102 Requisition #
Who is Georgia-Pacific?Watch to find out!
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Conducting pre-employment and random drug screens
- Assisting with new employee onboarding; requesting network accesses, completing I-9s and E-verify documents, assisting with payroll and benefit enrollments
- Helping employees and managers with timekeeping and time away from work records
- Maintaining government bulletins and notices to assure compliance with all Federal and State regulations
- Working with the Facility Coordinator to ensure compliance guidelines with contractors and contingent workers
- Facility maintenance and management including equipment
- Securing bids for services such as janitorial, lawn care, building maintenance, vending services, etc.
- Purchasing and managing purchasing card for multiple product and service providers
- Managing and planning office events
- Managing the facility’s security systems
- Coordinating safety and emergency response programs
- Coordinating the office on proper disposal and storage of records
- Ensuring Business Continuity plans are up to date and reviewed
What You Will Need:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Three (3) years or more of office management experience
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
What Will Put You Ahead?
- An Associate’s Degree or higher in Business or an Administrative Professional field
- Experience on-boarding employees
- Experience managing safety programs
Why Work For GP?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
- Competitive pay and benefits that help you manage your personal and financial wellness
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?
We're part of your everyday life. From the walls of your home to the Dixie® plates on your table, the boxes at your local grocery store or the Quilted Northern® in your bathroom, there's a good chance a Georgia-Pacific product is nearby. We need people like you: People who can help us make life's simple necessities better.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf