Digital Channel Marketing Manager
- 046749 Requisition #
''Innovation is facilitated by having the right people in the right roles with the right skills and values.''
- Charles Koch, Koch Industries Chairman and CEO
Digital Channel Marketing Manager
INVISTA’s Performance Surfaces & Materials (PS&M) business is currently seeking an experienced candidate for the position of Digital Channel Marketing Manager. This position will be based in our Kennesaw, GA office and will report to the Senior Digital Content Marketing Manager.
The Digital Channel Marketing Manager will manage the execution and optimizations of the STAINMASTER® retailer microsites as well as manage the digital marketing platform for social media and content campaigns. They will use knowledge of user experience, website design, SEO, social media, lead generation and digital promotional marketing to drive conversions on these sites and grow equity and sales for the STAINMASTER® brand. This person should have experience in website fundamentals and digital marketing best practices, including social media.
The selected candidate will be critical in advancing our Market-Based Management® (MBM®) culture. MBM® business philosophy is a value system and a framework for action developed by Charles Koch, chairman of the board and chief executive officer of Koch Industries, Inc. and a member of the Board of Managing Directors of INVISTA B.V. It is a holistic approach to management that integrates theory and practice and prepares organizations to deal successfully with the challenges of growth and change.
- Work with content, brand, channel and business teams to understand microsite goals and develop plans accordingly
- Manage microsite opportunities and incorporate key stakeholder feedback into consistent content and user experience upgrades
- Establish website and digital marketing objectives and KPIs and track progress toward goals
- Recommend new digital programs for the STAINMASTER® retailers which will lead to an increase in store traffic and lead generation
- Partner with content marketing team to develop digital marketing and social media campaigns for aligned retailers and work with graphic designers and creative agency to build the necessary assets
- Management of the digital marketing platform (and vendor relationship) for the implementation of localized campaigns, including social media, email programs, and landing pages for aligned retailers
- Stay informed on social and digital marketing trends and best practices
- Perform regular audits of competitive landscape and develop actionable insights and plans based on data
- Knowledge of web fundamentals including web design principles and approaches, impact of various technical design choices, and their impact on the user experience
- Understand SEO best practices, including technical and content needs to drive organic traffic
- Communication of ongoing changes and enhancements to retailers and channel teams
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years digital marketing and social media management experience
- 2+ years experience developing marketing campaigns and working with creative teams
- Willing and able to travel up to 10% of the time
- Bachelor's degree or higher
INVISTA is among the world's largest integrated producers of polymers and fibers, primarily for nylon, spandex and polyester applications. With a business presence in more than 20 countries, INVISTA delivers exceptional value for its customers through market insights, technology innovations and a powerful portfolio of global trademarks including LYCRA® fiber, COOLMAX® fabric, CORDURA® fabric, STAINMASTER® carpet, and ANTRON® carpet fiber. INVISTA's businesses include Apparel, Intermediates, Performance Surfaces & Materials, and Performance Technologies. You may not realize it, but INVISTA's products play a role in nearly every aspect of your life. For example, INVISTA fibers may be in your carpet, clothing or bedding--and INVISTA polymers may be in your car, food packaging or camping gear. We transform daily life through innovations that create long-term value for our customers and society. You can be a part of the difference by joining the INVISTA team.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf