ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN
- KOCH CHEM TECH (Membrane/John Zink/Koch-Glitsch/KHT/KSPS/OPD/Knight)
- 044380 Requisition #
Chentronics has an opening for an Electrical Engineering Technician. We are looking for an Electrical Engineering Technician with experience in electronics and engineering support for our Ignition and Flame Safety System product lines. This is a technical role where computer based documentation, hands-on capability with electronics, and ability to follow detailed directions are essential skills.
- Support the Engineering group during product life cycle phases: development, test, verify, and manufacture
- Gather quotes and create requisitions for pre-production prototype hardware builds, etc.
- Construction of prototypes, automatic test equipment, tooling, and product displays
- Conduct analysis tests and record data in engineering reports as directed by engineers, troubleshoot
- Documentation: Schematics, BOMs, Assembly Instructions, Manuals, Test Instructions
- Process production and field non-conformances and generate Non-Conformance Reports (NCRs)
- Understand and adhere to Chentronics’ Quality Control system
- Understand and adhere to Chentronics’ Environmental Health and Safety plan
- 3+ years’ experience as an Engineering Technician with focus in Electronics
- 2+ years' experience soldering and rework skills for through-hole and surface mount electronics, electrical assemblies
- 2+ years' experience running Engineering directed tests and recording results accurately
- 2+ years' experience with typical electrical laboratory instrumentation: oscilloscopes, multi-meters, etc.
- 3+ years experience Microsoft Office experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate with a diverse multi-disciplinary team
- Ambitious, self-starting, and motivated attitude; willingness to learn
- Demonstrated electronics construction experience
- 2+ years’ experience with High Voltage circuits
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf