Electrical Maintenance Manager
- FLINT HILLS RESOURCES
- 045004 Requisition #
Who are we? Watch to find out!
''Innovation is facilitated by having the right people in the
right roles with the right skills and values.''
- Charles Koch, Koch Industries Chairman and CEO
Responsible for Safety and Environmental performance of the Electrical Group.
Lead the electrical groups safety efforts by implementation of safety programs, which comply with regulatory requirements such as the NFPA 70E, NEC and OSHA – Annual training
- Ensure safe workplace practices are followed at all times and drive safety awareness through leading by example
- Drive safety excellence through promoting employee involvement, ownership, and accountability to proactively identify hazards and implement the appropriate mitigating strategies based on the risk involved
- Owner of the electrical department’s business plan that aligns with refinery goals.
Own and drive reliability practices in your group. Core work processes, KIR Workflow, RCFA, and Precision Maintenance.
Establish aggressive targets and groups accountable to measures in backlog, PM’s, efficiency and quality.
- Lead and continually advance the electrical organization -- including predictive, preventive and proactive electrical maintenance analysis.
- Manage the electrical and support staff in a way that cultivates our management philosophy, fosters teamwork and produces results.
- Supervise the installation, maintenance, repair, and testing of a wide range of electrical equipment such as UPS battery backup, generators, motors, Starters, MCC’s, transformers, control panels, cables, and power distribution systems and associated switchgear in the plant.
- Lead and support continuous improvement processes through decision making, employee involvement, systems and training.
- Support the Maintenance Manager in aligning the electrical maintenance costs within the vision of the departments spending plan.
- Monitor the quality of craft work and provide direction to crew members to maximize production efficiency; assist with troubleshooting production issues; provide safety training to crew members; coaching; team development/performance management; data entry and completing/generating reports.
Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering AND a minimum of 7 years of supervisory experience in a Manufacturing/Refining environment OR a high school diploma or equivalent AND at least 10 years of consecutive Instrument or Electrical supervisory experience in a refining/ petrochemical plant.
- An effective working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, and ability to learn various PC-based production and maintenance reporting systems applications
- Driver’s License
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
- Competitive pay and benefits that help you manage your personal and financial wellness
The company has expanded its operations through capital projects and acquisitions worth more than $11 billion since 2002. This dynamic growth is creating a wealth of opportunities for career advancement across many different professions.
Working at Flint Hills Resources (FHR) is different from most companies. We have a strong culture built on Guiding Principles and Market-Based Management where employees are encouraged to think and act in a principled way creating long-term value for our customers, our company and society.
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf