ELECTRONICS DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
- KOCH CHEM TECH (Membrane/John Zink/Koch-Glitsch/KHT/KSPS/OPD/Knight)
- 041909 Requisition #
Chentronics has an opening for an Electronics Development Engineer. We are looking for an engineer with an electronics design, implementation, and documentation skill set. The Electronics Development Engineer will be a member of the Chentronics Electronics R&D team and work in a collaborative multidisciplinary environment supporting Chentronics’ R&D initiatives.
- Electronics hardware design focus - digital, analog, communication and sensor interfaces
- Integrate designs with embedded system design and development engineers
- Electronic product R&D initiatives: concept, design, test, verify, document, and support
- Participation in technical design reviews, provide regular project status updates
- Design and validate in compliance with certification standards (UL, IEC, CE, etc.)
- Preparation of typical electronics documentation (specifications, schematics, BOMs, manuals etc.)
- Support other R&D group personnel by reviewing, providing technical expertise
- Participation in vendor qualification assessments
- Customer site visits for field testing and troubleshooting
- Up to 10% travel typically
- Understand and adhere to Chentronics’ Environmental Health and Safety plan and QC system
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Electrical Engineering
- Ability to work independently and to effectively collaborate with a diverse multi-disciplinary team
- Ability to manage time and workload to meet project deadlines
- Ambitious, self-starting, and motivated attitude; willingness to learn
- 3+ years’ experience in electronics hardware development, CAE/CAD tools
- 3+ years’ experience with typical electrical laboratory instrumentation: oscilloscopes, multimeters, etc.
- 1+ years’ experience in digital hardware design, FPGAs
- 1+ years’ experience in PCB design and layout
- Excellent computer skills, Microsoft Office proficiency, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years’ experience in electronics hardware development, CAE/CAD tools
- 3+ years’ experience in digital hardware design, communication and human interfaces, FPGAs
- 1+ years’ experience in analog hardware design, interfacing with sensors and signal conditioning
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf