Industrial Electrician who wants to learn PLC

Skilled Crafts & Trades/Maintenance
KOCH CHEM TECH (Membrane/John Zink/Koch-Glitsch/KHT/KSPS/OPD/Knight)
063471 Requisition #

Koch Membrane Systems (KMS) was founded in the early 1960's by chemical engineering professors from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology to commercialize technology developed in their laboratories. Since its inception, KMS has focused on the enormous worldwide need for purified water in a broad variety of applications. KMS also provides superior problem solving for purification, filtration and separation of fluids in the food, dairy, beverage and bio-technology areas. As a result, the company has grown into a world leader in the development, manufacture and sale of membrane-based separations equipment.


KMS offers a great benefit package.  Top notch medical, dental and vision.  401K with a 6% match and an additional fixed company contribution of 3% for a total of 9%.  We are looking for someone that either has the skill set we desire or can be trained to perform the job.  Great opportunity for someone who has a electrical license and is looking to get into PLC industrial work.   


PLC Industrial Electrician:
The PLC Industrial Electrician is responsible for support programming, troubleshooting, calibration, project implementation and network Integration as well as supporting the manufacturing maintenance team on all PLC/Electrical related issues. 
Shift: First Shift (Mon - Fri)
  • Demonstrate thorough understanding of industrial control systems and Programmable Logic Computers (PLC's).
  • Effectively maintain programming, hardware networking and communication; troubleshoot, determine causes of failure and perform corrective actions; oversee full industrial control system project implementation on both hardware and software problems.
  • Diagnose and correct PLC programming problems to minimize downtime.
  • Diagnose, repair and or replace electrical components of machines including but not limited to motors, relays, overloads, cables, switches, sensor and variable speed drives.
  • Calibrating instrumentation equipment
  • Diagnose, repair and or replace electrical components of machines including but not limited to motors, relays, overloads, cables, switches, sensor and variable speed drives.
Minimum Qualifications:
  • Current Massachusetts Electrician License in good standing.
  • 2+ years experience as a licensed electrician.

KMS is headquartered in Wilmington, Massachusetts, a suburb north of Boston. We employ over 400 people worldwide. KMS has worldwide sales and a strong base of loyal customers. We are emphasizing new and improved products to solve the world's liquid separations problems. They are more fully described on our website ( We are now seeking additional outstanding professionals in all aspects of our business in order to augment our world-class capabilities and growth.

Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.

This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:


My Profile

Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.

Go to Profile

My Submissions

Track your opportunities.

My Submissions

Similar Listings

KOCH CHEM TECH (Membrane/John Zink/Koch-Glitsch/KHT/KSPS/OPD/Knight)

LEOMINSTER, Massachusetts, USA

📁 Skilled Crafts & Trades/Maintenance

Requisition #: 058319

KOCH CHEM TECH (Membrane/John Zink/Koch-Glitsch/KHT/KSPS/OPD/Knight)

WILMINGTON, Massachusetts, USA

📁 Skilled Crafts & Trades/Maintenance

Requisition #: 062367

Previous Job Searches