- KOCH AG & ENERGY SOLUTIONS
- 045330 Requisition #
Who are we? Watch to find out!
Koch Fertilizer, LLC is seeking a highly motivated self-starter to be part of our Enid, Oklahoma Instrumentation and Electrical maintenance team. This is an outstanding opportunity to be part of our growing organization, facility and support structure.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Calibration, installation, verification and validation of Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS), Distributed Control Systems (DCS), Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA), Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) Human Machine Interface (HMI) systems
- Manage daily maintenance workflow activities utilizing a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Perform preventive maintenance, repair or replacement of a variety of instruments including but not limited to, flow, level, pressure, temperature, vibration, variable frequency drives, electric motors, motor control centers
- Inspection, testing, adjustment, and repair of electric, electronic, mechanical, and pneumatic instruments and systems used to control, indicate, and record operations at our Enid facility
- Improve, develop and implement maintenance process improvements and efficiencies
What You Will Need:
- 2+ years Instrument or Electrical experience
- Experience interpreting electrical drawings and Process Instrument diagrams (P&ID's)
- Experience calibrating, testing, troubleshooting and installing instrumentation or electrical equipment
- Experience supporting pre-startup check of new equipment including Quality Assurance checks
- Experience and application of safe work practices
- Experience and understanding of documentation best practices
- Ability to collaborate as a team member or work independently
- High school diploma or GED
What Will Put You Ahead?
- 5+ years of Instrument experience plus experience working in a chemical plant, relevant military experience or similar environment
- Ammonia plant experience
- Technical/Trade School degree or certification
- Instrument Society of America (ISA) training, NCCER instrument or electrical certification
Physical Requirements/Unusual Working Conditions
- Must be able to climb ladders and stairs and work at heights exceeding 100 feet
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Must be available for after hour call outs; 24 hours per day / 7 days per week
- Ability to work scheduled/unscheduled overtime
- Must be able and willing to work outdoors in all types of weather
- Must be able to pass a pulmonary breathing test, wear a gas mask type respirator and full Level "A" PPE
Why Work For Koch Companies?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
- Competitive pay and benefits that help you manage your personal and financial wellness
Want to learn more about KAES?
Koch Ag & Energy Solutions, LLC and its subsidiaries own or have interests in nitrogen fertilizer plants in the United States, Canada, and Trinidad and Tobago. The companies cover global demand through terminals in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Australia, France and the United Kingdom. Koch Ag & Energy Solutions, LLC and its subsidiaries; including Koch Fertilizer, LLC and Koch Fertilizer Canada, ULC; have the capability to market and distribute more than 13 million metric tons of fertilizer products annually.
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf