Office 365 Architect
- KOCH BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
- 045121 Requisition #
Who are we? Watch to find out!
Let me tell a story all about how
our IT crew got flipped upside down.
KBS would like to take a second,
just hang in there,
we'll tell you how we're on a journey to a Cloud in the air.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
Successful applicants will exemplify Koch Industries ethical principles of uncompromising integrity, respect for others, accountability for decisions and actions, and good citizenship
*This role is open to remote candidates, not eligible for sponsorship.
What You Will Need:
- Proven experience with Microsoft Office 365 (including hybrid) services, design, topology, and products including but not limited to: Exchange SharePoint online, Skype for Business, Yammer, Microsoft Delve, OneDrive for Business, Flow and PowerApps
- Significant experience with Microsoft Exchange services, design and topology.
- In depth understanding of the capabilities of MS Office 365
- Expertise MUST include architectural design, development, migration, management and supporting O365 implementation
- Proven experience with Microsoft Lync/Skype of Business (including voice) services, design and topology.
- Proven experience with standing up an Office 365 tenant and primary customer domain and if needed, any needed sub-domain configurations.
- Proven experience with Design and development of migration strategies and Service Management services for all technical solution components relevant to this role.
- Experience designing and implementing automation capabilities
- High School Diploma or GED
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Experience coordinating the implementation of technical solutions on an enterprise scale is strongly preferred.
- Prior experience with common project management tools is strongly preferred.
- Hands-on experience with Exchange (email, calendar, notes, address book) to O365
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint services, design and topology
- Experience with Microsoft Lync/Skype for Business (including voice) services, design and topology.
- Administration, support and implementation experience with SharePoint
- Well versed in cloud based file/content management applications and Collaboration ecosystems
- Excellent business communication skills at all levels of technical ex
- Experience with PowerShell Scripts
- 4-year college degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Why Work For Koch Companies?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
- Competitive pay and benefits that help you manage your personal and financial wellness
Want to learn more about KBS?
Koch Business Solutions (KBS) is the global problem-solver of business needs for Koch Industries. Here, you have the ability to lay the groundwork for amazing innovations. Be one of Koch's 100,000 employees in nearly 60 countries helping to make products for better food, clothing, technology and other necessities for people around the world. Discovering solutions for employees in nearly 60 countries means KBS has a global presence. Along with main locations in North America, Europe and Asia, many KBS employees work remotely from other sites worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf