OPERATIONS EXCELLENCE SPECIALIST
- 046515 Requisition #
Who is Georgia-Pacific?Watch to find out!
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Demonstrated ability to deliver value results in an industrial, manufacturing, or operational environment
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills to include establishing rapport, careful listening, building trust, overcoming barriers, and coaching a diverse range of customers
- Shop floor experience in the application of optimization processes and tools
- Demonstrated project management skills that deliver intended scope on-time and within budget
- Demonstrated capability in organizational behavior and change management
- Project management capability for effective prioritizing, managing time, and appropriately escalating issues
- Develop and maintain effective partnerships with key capabilities at customer sites
- Facilitation experience with FMEAs, RCAs, value stream mapping, or similar processes
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, able to generate ideas with ability to coordinate resources for implementation towards a successful outcome
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, or economics required
- Minimum 5 years in a manufacturing or industrial setting; direct experience must include at least one of the following responsibilities: Asset performance, Maintenance/Reliability or Operations
- Prior experience with effectively developing, influencing, and successfully executing significant change initiatives
- Able to travel 90% from Monday through Friday with occasional weekend travel
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office suite
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Management or Supervisory experience to include P&L responsibilities
- 10 years Operations and/or Production or 10 years Maintenance and/or Reliability experience
- Consulting experience
- 6-Sigma, TPM or Lean Manufacturing certification
Why Work For GP?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
- Competitive pay and benefits that help you manage your personal and financial wellness
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?
We're part of your everyday life. From the walls of your home to the Dixie® plates on your table, the boxes at your local grocery store or the Quilted Northern® in your bathroom, there's a good chance a Georgia-Pacific product is nearby. We need people like you: People who can help us make life's simple necessities better.
Georgia-Pacific and its subsidiaries are among the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of tissue, paper-based packaging, office papers, cellulose, specialty fibers, non-woven fabrics, building products and related chemicals. Our familiar consumer brands include: Quilted Northern®, Angel Soft®, Brawny®, enMotion®, Sparkle®, Mardi Gras®, and Vanity Fair®, as well as the Dixie® brand of disposable cups, plates and cutlery. Its Harmon subsidiary is among the world's largest recyclers of paper, metal and plastics. The company employs approximately 35,000 people directly.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf