- FLINT HILLS RESOURCES
- 045707 Requisition #
Who are we? Watch to find out!
''Innovation is facilitated by having the right people in the
right roles with the right skills and values.''
- Charles Koch, Koch Industries Chairman and CEO
What You Will Need:
- A valid driver's license
- Willing and able to reside within an approximate 30-minute drive of the terminal in Waupun, WI
- Experience working with Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Mechanical and/or electrical work experience in an industrial setting
- High school diploma or equivalent
Physical ability to frequently stand, walk, lift, carry, push, pull, reach, handle, bend, twist, climb and balance
Ability & willingness to utilize Personal Protective Equipment (for example: hard hat, safety glasses, fire retardant clothing, respirator, safety work boots, etc. as required)
Ability to lift up to 50 pounds (with frequent carrying of up to 25 pounds)
Must be able to adequately hear alarms and other sounds which may indicate a safety concern. Must be able to communicate hazardous conditions and other dangers.
Must be able to work near moving mechanical parts, work in wet or humid conditions (non-weather) and outdoor weather conditions, work in high, precarious places and work around fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals
Must be available for on-call rotation including nights, weekends & holidays
What Will Put You Ahead?
- At least two years of construction/maintenance experience in the refined products and/or oil and gas industry (Mechanical/Industrial trade school will be considered work experience)
- A two-year technical or mechanical degree
Why Work For Koch Companies?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
- Competitive pay and benefits that help you manage your personal and financial wellness
Want to learn more about Flint Hills Resources?
Flint Hills Resources markets gasoline, diesel, jet fuel, ethanol, biodiesel, olefins, polymers and intermediate chemicals, as well as base oils and asphalt. Its businesses have a crude oil processing capacity of about 670,000 barrels per day, as well as the capability to produce 9 billion pounds of building-block chemicals and 550 million gallons of ethanol per year.
The company has expanded its operations through capital projects and acquisitions worth more than $11 billion since 2002. This dynamic growth is creating a wealth of opportunities for career advancement across many different professions.
Working at Flint Hills Resources (FHR) is different from most companies. We have a strong culture built on Guiding Principles and Market-Based Management where employees are encouraged to think and act in a principled way creating long-term value for our customers, our company and society.
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf