- KOCH CHEM TECH (Membrane/John Zink/Koch-Glitsch/KHT/KSPS/OPD/Knight)
- 045417 Requisition #
Optimized Process Designs, LLC (OPD) is a name in the natural gas industry that has become synonymous with quality design and construction, competitive pricing, and on time delivery of processing, treating, and compression facilities.
Incorporated in 1980, OPD is still managed by its original founders whose reputation for honesty, integrity and technical excellence is unmatched in the industry. Although generally thought of as a smaller E & C firm, OPD has successfully completed several projects in excess of $100MM on a turnkey basis. In 1997, OPD became a Koch Chemical Technology Group company, which further enhanced OPD's reputation and increased its financial strength.
OPD has a key advantage in being able to supply construction services, as well as engineering/procurement. This enables clients to have a ''one stop shop'' for the overall project, providing increased efficiency and avoiding potential interface problems. OPD's industry experience, flexibility, and personal attention have made us a preferred vendor with our clients. Our tight knit, highly productive, team atmosphere makes OPD a great place to work. This environment has allowed us to attract and maintain exceptional employees and build long lasting client relationships, which will help to ensure our long term business success.
- Bachelors Degree or higher in Mechanical or Chemical engineering
- Minimum of 3 years experience in oil and gas industry with the following:
- Specification/review of process equipment and subcontractor services
- Project plan development and implementation
- Project team involvement
- Sound budget management (project cost)
- Development of material for and participation in client reviews
- Verification of design drawings and calculations of others
- General knowledge of oil and gas industry terminology, processes, etc.
- Adept at providing resolution to complex issues (problem solver)
- Practical business software experience (i.e. MS Office)
- Willing to travel up to 25% of the time
- Minimum of 3 years full cycle Project Management experience
- Ability to lead client review discussions
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Engineering or construction industry experience
- Plant or field engineering experience
- Natural Gas industry experience
Demonstrated leadership that results in best outcomes and/or repeat business
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf