- KOCH BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
- 044439 Requisition #
Who are we? Watch to find out!
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
What You Will Need:
DEVOPS Experience (1-2 years)
Experience designing and developing automation and other IT Process Automation capabilities (3+ year)
Development experience with Cloud concepts and technologies (1-3 years) (i.e. Horizontal Scaling)
Structured software development – writing efficient, supportable, and maintainable software using a structured programming framework
Understanding and application of solid application life cycle management
High school diploma or GED
What Will Put You Ahead?
Understanding and proven application of Agile project methodology
Some knowledge or experience with configuration management (example: Chef/Puppet)
- Articulating Business Value
Why Work For Koch Companies?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
- Competitive pay and benefits that help you manage your personal and financial wellness
Want to learn more about KBS?
Koch Business Solutions (KBS) is the global problem-solver of business needs for Koch Industries. Here, you have the ability to lay the groundwork for amazing innovations. Be one of Koch's 100,000 employees in nearly 60 countries helping to make products for better food, clothing, technology and other necessities for people around the world. Discovering solutions for employees in nearly 60 countries means KBS has a global presence. Along with main locations in North America, Europe and Asia, many KBS employees work remotely from other sites worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf