- 045112 Requisition #
Who is Georgia-Pacific?Watch to find out!
Georgia-Pacific’s Consumer Products division in Pennington, AL is seeking qualified professionals to be considered for the Shift Leader role(s) in the Pulp Mill area, Board Mill area, Paper Mill area, Utilities area, and distribution center. These position will play an intricate part in the leadership and development of a large group of hourly production employees that help to produce our quality product in a safe and efficient manner.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, self-directed person with a strong desire to excel in a leadership role; possess good interpersonal skills; motivate teams by influencing and building partnerships to meet or exceed expectations at all times; and have strong communication, planning, and organizational skills.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
What You Will Need:
What Will Put You Ahead?
Why Work For GP?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
- Competitive pay and benefits that help you manage your personal and financial wellness
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?
We're part of your everyday life. From the walls of your home to the Dixie® plates on your table, the boxes at your local grocery store or the Quilted Northern® in your bathroom, there's a good chance a Georgia-Pacific product is nearby. We need people like you: People who can help us make life's simple necessities better.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf