SR. CATEGORY INSIGHTS MANAGER, Walmart & Sam's Club, Rogers AR
- 045365 Requisition #
Who is Georgia-Pacific?Watch to find out!
- Leverage insights tools to uncover consumer needs and provide Walmart / Sam’s Club with recommendations that align to their strategy and promote overall category growth.
- Develop relationship with Buyer and become go-to Category Thought Leader
- Identify, quantify, and develop growth opportunities at Walmart and Sam’s Club and communicate findings to Sales and management team.
- Build comprehensive knowledge of the items, strategies, and trends in the marketplace for assigned categories.
- Drive category opportunities through DSMP optimization
- Work back with HQ teams by providing data and input to the category team around shopper group purchase behaviors to help develop and implement best in class strategies for all GP's brands
- Utilize reporting tools and customize detailed reports as needed to provide the organization with a foundation to manage the business
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 4 years’ work experience in a Consumer Products Goods company
- At least 2 years’ work experience in a Category Management / Analysis.
- Current or recent Wal-Mart Inc experience.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office, including Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Master’s degree
- Previous Sales experience
- Strong understanding of/proficiency with syndicated data, HH Panel, Spectra, customer specific / shopper card data, assortment tools, and space management tools
- Previous experience developing analytical studies, models, templates and tools
- Strong base of analytical skills to assess, interpret and translate from multiple data sources into actionable customer/shopper insights
- Functional and technical knowledge to perform the job at a high level of accomplishment and with minimal on-boarding time
- Exceptional knowledge and experience in category management best practices
- Demonstrate the virtue to become a trusted and reliable leader with internal and external customers
- Customer-focused individual dedicated to exceeding the expectations of internal and external customers
- Experience interfacing with customers/retailers about customer/shopper insights
- Ability to think broadly and objectively to grow business
- Ability to creatively find solutions to business questions and issues
- Ability to develop action-oriented presentation content
- Solid presentation and written/verbal communications skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects to completion with minimum management oversight
- Strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative / team based style
Why Work For GP?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
- Competitive pay and benefits that help you manage your personal and financial wellness
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?
We're part of your everyday life. From the walls of your home to the Dixie® plates on your table, the boxes at your local grocery store or the Quilted Northern® in your bathroom, there's a good chance a Georgia-Pacific product is nearby. We need people like you: People who can help us make life's simple necessities better.
Georgia-Pacific and its subsidiaries are among the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of tissue, paper-based packaging, office papers, cellulose, specialty fibers, non-woven fabrics, building products and related chemicals. Our familiar consumer brands include: Quilted Northern®, Angel Soft®, Brawny®, enMotion®, Sparkle®, Mardi Gras®, and Vanity Fair®, as well as the Dixie® brand of disposable cups, plates and cutlery. Its Harmon subsidiary is among the world's largest recyclers of paper, metal and plastics. The company employs approximately 35,000 people directly.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf