SR. NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER - COSTCO
- 046028 Requisition #
Who is Georgia-Pacific? Watch to find out!
We are seeking a Sr. National Account Manager to support one of our top customers, Costco Wholesale, based in our Covington, WA (Seattle area) office. This key role will work with a cross-functional account team to manage the entire GP brand and customer brand portfolio, our Sales Force Effectiveness capabilities, and key aspects of the business relationship with Costco. The position will develop and implement Annual Business Plans which support the overall business objectives for GP with Costco.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a cross-functional team focused on creating value for GP, Costco and the Costco Member
- Demonstrating strong organizational skills to ensure key projects and follow-ups are progressing toward completion or implementation
- Interacting with key Costco personnel and internal GP stakeholders with clear and concise communication utilizing a “simple, nimble and flexible” business approach
- Effectively collaborating with internal support teams, and demonstrating strategic thinking and economic thinking skills to help us understand our alternatives and make decisions to help determine our path forward
- Diving into the data to identify where more analysis is needed or where forecasts need to be adjusted
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with a national retailer customer team
- 2 years of sales experience
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 20% of the time
- Knowledge of category management and syndicated data analysis tools (IRI, Nielsen)
- Strong communication, planning and organization skills
- Possess strong financial acumen and economic thinking skills
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Consumer Packaged Goods experience with Costco
- Sales management experience with a national retailer
- Previous people leadership experience
Why Work For GP?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
- Competitive pay and benefits that help you manage your personal and financial wellness
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?
We're part of your everyday life. From the walls of your home to the Dixie® plates on your table, the boxes at your local grocery store or the Quilted Northern® in your bathroom, there's a good chance a Georgia-Pacific product is nearby. We need people like you: People who can help us make life's simple necessities better.
Georgia-Pacific and its subsidiaries are among the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of tissue, paper-based packaging, office papers, cellulose, specialty fibers, non-woven fabrics, building products and related chemicals. Our familiar consumer brands include: Quilted Northern®, Angel Soft®, Brawny®, enMotion®, Sparkle®, Mardi Gras®, and Vanity Fair®, as well as the Dixie® brand of disposable cups, plates and cutlery. Its Harmon subsidiary is among the world's largest recyclers of paper, metal and plastics. The company employs approximately 35,000 people directly.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf